Please register to join in on the conversations.

Photo

The Epic Cuban Stock Giveaway

• Page 1 of 4
  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 SecretAgentMang

• Member #: 2
  • 712 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Attached File  LnF_banner_drop.jpg   209.78KB   5 downloads

For the next two weeks, Leaf & Flame is teaming up with Cuban Stock Cigar Company for an Epic Giveaway!

We want to thank Cuban Stock Cigar Company, specifically Allie, for supporting Leaf & Flame.  This company is a class act, and if you haven't tried their blends yet, you need to make it happen.  Everyone here at L&F is excited to be friends with this great manufacturer.  To check out their story, click this link.

To enter:

"This Spring, what extreme activity would you like to partake in that would call for a victory cigar once completed?"

Leave a comment below addressing this question! 

We will use the ever trusty Random.Org to pick winners.

The Loot:

2nd Place:

Cuban Stock Classic Toro Natural 5 pack (6 x 50)

Attached File  ECSG_classic_toro_prize.jpg   475.63KB   9 downloads

1st Place:

Chubbys Short Maduro 5 pack (6x60)

Attached File  ECSG_CH_short_prize.jpg   436.71KB   8 downloads

Rules:

To enter, you must have 10 posts! It seems like a pain but it is to prevent spammers and scammers. Get your 10 posts and stick around for a while!

Admins and Mods are not eligible for the giveaway.

Only one entry per person is counted, but feel free to have a discussion!

Giveaway ends April 8th at noon.

Are you a VIP? We are giving away two more 5-packs, a couple of hats and cutters in the L&F Club section! Enter this giveaway and head on over to enter again by clicking this link! A special thanks from L&F and Cuban Stock Cigar Company for supporting our financial costs!

#2 thecasualcigar

• Old Wise Beard
  • Member #: 243
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

I would love to Climb Mount Ranier and have a stogie at the top of the mountain!

I did that when climbing Mount St. Helen's, but I hear Ranier is a tougher and more extreme climb.

#3 BeardofCastro

• Old Wise Beard
  • Member #: 41
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

It's time for me to get back into cycling.  Banff to Jasper in five days!!  Then a Partagas Lusitania out in the fresh mountain air, bear paw in hand and a double espresso.

#4 trvlnmanroc

• Member #: 12
  • 313 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

I'm trying to jump out of a plane for the first time in my life this spring. That would call for a victory cigar. 

@leafandflame

#5 Tohvu

• Patron
  • Member #: 407
  • 85 posts

The most "extreme activity" I'm possibly about to undertake is building a custom humidor for my own use with a friend of mine. That would definitely call for a celebratory cigar or two once completed!

#6 Cigar Surgeon

• Patron
  • Member #: 152
  • 43 posts

I'd like to go to Nicaragua, smoke an epic number of cigars and come back safe, sound and healthy.

#7 007MI6

• Patron
  • Member #: 415
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

If I can ever make it to Switzerland, I am going to bungee jump off the Verzasca Dam. This is the same dam that 007 jumps off in Goldeneye, so of course, I have to try it. It's a record breaking jump and at 722' (220m), it has to be a blast. And afterward, well a Romeo y Julieta Churchill tubo. What else but Bond's favorite?  :ph34r:

#8 jy617

• Member #: 53
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

The one thing I have planned is a half marathon at the end of April.  This will be my 2nd one; 1st one out of town in warm weather and hilly terrain.  Once I finish, I will be lighting up something special fo sho!

#9 randytrevor

• Patron
  • Member #: 453
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

Skydiving...It's something I've always wanted to do.

#10 quarterman

• Member #: 280
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

I would love to get my bench over 500 pounds. Been pushing through the winter, if I hit it this year, that would definitely be worth a special cigar.

#11 GarryC76

• Patron
  • Member #: 619
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

I would like to try and do the rugged maniac 5k obstacle race.. I know I wouldn't be able to finish it.. But I think it would be fun and challenging.. And after it was all said and done there would be beer, music, and I gave it my best shot cigar at the end..

#12 YodisMatt

• Patron
  • Member #: 826
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

I would like to compete in the tough mudder. http://toughmudder.com/ If you have never seen or heard of it. Also I think sky diving is up there for me too.

Now I pose the question to climbing a mt., would you smoke it once at the top or after safely ascending and descending? Also if at the higher alt. how do you think that will change smoking exp?

#13 explosive_donut

• Patron
  • Member #: 687
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

I have 1 more month of P90X to go, I will then be doing Insanity (getting in the best shape of my life, already down to my lowest weight, but I want to lose 28 more pounds), completing both of those will deserve a victory cigar, but I have a bigger thing in my sights. It's not exactly an "activity" but I will be purchasing my first house, which is a huge accomplishment in my book.

If I have time, I will be doing some hiking, and running at least 1 5K race (I already run a 5k every Saturday around my neighborhood for fun), and maybe go for a 10K. Hooray for new-found fitness!

#14 YodisMatt

• Patron
  • Member #: 826
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

Awesome about the P90X, I was going strong up until my wedding lol. During the honeymoon I hurt my knee while pulling a trick on the flow rider during a competition and I have not been able to get back into the swing of things. Also a friend of mine has kicked ass at it and actually won the 5K and trip to LA, he is in the bigger drawing as well. 

#15 oiooioio

• Patron
  • Member #: 719
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

I agree with YodisMatt on doing a tough mudder or a color me rad 5k (http://www.colormerad.com/). Also, having a special cigar for me and the GF when she becomes my fiance ;)

#16 SaltyDog

• Member #: 283
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

Smoking a cigar outside in England is an extreme sport, especially this Spring.  So if I completed that, I would celebrate by smoking another.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Stogie Addict | @StogieAddict

#17 Jrocksr

• Member #: 97
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

I have always wanted to try sky diving. When I was young I was scared to jump off of the high dive at the swimming pool, but for the past fifteen years I have wanted to jump out of a perfectly fine airplane. Go figure. As soon as I touch the ground I would have to fire up a Padron 7000 maduro. Unless I had a Cuban Stock Chubbys Short maduro, of course.

#18 jjohns71

• Member #: 26
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

I WANT TO SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM & then smoke a lovely stogie :)

#19 explosive_donut

• Patron
  • Member #: 687
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Awesome about the P90X, I was going strong up until my wedding lol. During the honeymoon I hurt my knee while pulling a trick on the flow rider during a competition and I have not been able to get back into the swing of things. Also a friend of mine has kicked ass at it and actually won the 5K and trip to LA, he is in the bigger drawing as well. 

Thanks dude. Yeah, I hurt my ankle one time I tried to do it, but I wanted to give it another go, especially because my fat ass ballooned up to 245. Now down to 208.4, so I made some major strides. I didn't realize 5Ks gave away prizes, I assumed they were always for some sort of cure or whatever. Shit that gives me more motivation!

#20 czerbe

• Patron
  • Member #: 658
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

Victory Cigar... hm.... Honestly after my first 5 K of the Summer I will def. Light up something special

• Page 1 of 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users